Real Estate, LAND LEGAL RELATIONSHIP Construction
We advise on the full range of real estate-related transactions.
With an integrated network of leading individuals, we have the commitment, resources and know-how to get your deals done, whatever and wherever they are.
Forward thinking and commercial in our approach, with a recognised ability to deliver complex deals, we handle the entire property ‘life-cycle’ from the initial acquisition, development, leasing, joint venturing and financing through to the final exit.
Our scale, geographical reach and seamless, coordinated approach means that we can support any real estate project.
We provide legal regulation all relations arising in the land law, including:
- legal examination of the ground areas;
- reception and optimisation of specifications;
- structuration and realisation of transactions on financing of developer projects, including with participation of foreign investors and-or in foreign jurisdictions;
- support of transactions with the ground areas;
- the permission of ground disputes in judicial and extrajudicial usages;
- judicial recognition or contest of the rights to the ground areas;
- legal protection of investments into projects, restoration of the lost property rights or removal of obstacles in realisation of the rights to the ground areas;
- registration of the ground areas under objects of the real estate;
- registration of the ground areas under linear objects;
- support of the state registration of the rights (encumbrance) on the ground areas;
- establishment/removal public and private easements;
- support of granting of the public earths in the property or rent for building;
- preparation of the documentation for participation in the auctions or for the preliminary coordination of places of placing of objects;
- the carrying out organization land works and statement of sites on the cadastral account;
- support of change of categories of the ground areas and-or their resolved use;
- consultation concerning use of the ground areas of wood and water funds, the agricultural purpose earths;
- consultation on questions of subsoil and preservations of the environment;
- working out of mechanisms and assistance in removal encumbrance from the ground areas and a conclusion of foreign users;
- consultation concerning reduction of security or sanitary-protective zones;
- realisation of operations with ground shares;
- support of “country amnesty” and projects of low building on the agricultural earths;
- the permission of other difficult situations, and also support of administrative processes at conducting projects.
- legal administration of developer projects (project management);
- work out of real warranties under contracts, minimisation of risks without detriment to business and delays of terms;
- preparation and support of performance of contracts with the contract building organisations, architects, customers, engineers and etc.;
- maintenance of realisation of the qualified building examination;
- legal protection of investments into projects, restoration of the lost property rights or removal of barriers in realisation of the rights to objects of the real estate;
- preparation and support of performance of investment contracts and contracts of sharing in share building;
- registration of the town-planning and allowing documentation, including construction permit;
- legitimation of objects of autocratic building;
- state registration of objects not finished by construction;
- work out and introduction of model forms of contracts and methods of administration of contracts chiefs of projects and technical experts;
- sharing at object input in operation, including reception of the permission to object input in operation, registration of the cadastral passport of object and registration of the property right to object;
- preparation of concessionary agreements (state-private partnership) and buildings of infrastructural objects;
- procedure realisation of bankruptcy of the builder;
- insurance of construction projects;
- permission of other difficult situations, and also support of administrative processes at conducting projects.