AIM Partners Law Firms shall provide legal protection of interests of Customers at all stages of pre-trial and trial proceedings in arbitration courts and common jurisdiction courts in Kyrgyz Republic, as well as at the stage of enforcement proceedings.
AIM Partners Law Firm is concerned about pre-trial regulation and solution of disputes and other conflicts of Customer which enables significant reduction of financial costs and time spent.
Within the frameworks of this practice, AIM Partners specialists shall perform:
- legal analysis of dispute;
- determination of perspectives of pre-trial and trial solution of disputes;
- development of variants of dispute solution;
- negotiations with counteragents of Customer with the purpose of amicable solution of conflict;
- intermediation in dispute solution.
AIM Partners Law Firm represents interests of Customer in arbitration courts, common jurisdiction courts of Kyrgyz Republic in various spheres of law.
As a part of participation in trial processes, AIM Partners legal experts shall:
- develop strategies and legal positions for a positive solution of dispute;
- prepare all the necessary proceedings documents;
- participate at all stages of court proceedings.
AIM Partners Law Firm shall provide efficient support of enforcement of court resolutions, the company specialists shall:
- interact proactively with bailiffs preventing delays and protractions at the stage of enforcement proceedings;
- with the purpose of assisting bailiffs and accelerating their work, prepare enquiries, accompanying letters and other documents and forward them to respective bodies;
- collect preliminary information.